2) For bright color apparels, it is strongly encouraged to wash them separately from light colored clothing for the first wash.
3) All other colors should be machine washed in a laundry net at low temperature.
4) Separate them in a laundry net to prevent cotton fluff, Velcro or zippers getting on the delicate performance fabric.
5) Strictly avoid detergents that contains bleach and fabric softeners. Do not spot-clean with solvents. Use only mild powered detergents. This will prevent color stain and fades, and will increase the lifespan of your garment.
6) Do not soak your apparels in water/detergent for prolonged period. There’s no need to soak overnight or more than an hour.
7) Hang dry inside out or tumble-dry at low speed and temperatures. Do not iron. Do not use steam.
When in doubt, refer to care label* on the apparel.
*Machine wash cold/Gentle cycle/Wash dark colour separately/Do not bleach/Tumble dry.
2) Spray mild soap and gently wipe away dirt with a sponge or cloth.
3) Wash or wipe off remaining soap.
4) Hang mat to dry thoroughly.
2) Subsequent washes can be machine washed in a laundry net at low temperature.
3) Hang dry thoroughly.
2) Spray mild soap and gently scrub away dirt with a sponge or cloth.
3) For machine wash, it is recommended to wash the towel mat alone (without other garment as the rubber base might cause abrasion to other apparels).
4) Hang mat to dry (no dryer) thoroughly.