Vivre Warehouse Sale 2023 Ticket
Get ready for discounts galore and epic deals at Vivre’s Annual Warehouse Sale!
Saturday 11th March, 12-6pm (45 minute Ticketed Slots)
Sunday 12th March 12-5pm (No ticket required, free entry)
Vivre Activewear Warehouse
18 Sin Ming Lane, #03-08/09,
Midview City, Singapore 573960
What’s for sale
Unreleased samples, display/photoshoot/mannequin pieces
Tiered Sale Discounts
2 pieces: 20% off
3 pieces: 30% off
≥ 4 pieces: 40% off
Sale Price list
Shorts & Loose tank tops: $39
Sports bra, padded tops, sleeved tops & hoodies: $49
Pants, tights & cropped tights: $59
There will be increased discount on 12th March as we expect drastically reduced stock levels towards the end of the sale.
Things to note:
- Your $10 Ticket will be exchanged for a physical $10 voucher upon entry for use at this WHS
- Payment via Cash or NETS only
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your allocated timeslot
- Late entry allowed, however you will have to leave at the end of your allocated timeslot
- No changing rooms will be provided
- All items sold are as-is, do check thoroughly prior to purchase
- No tickets are required for Sun 12th March but queuing might be required
1) Using The Appropriate Detergent
We recommend using powder over liquid detergent, as the powder will dissolve and thoroughly clean your activewear.
Strictly avoid detergents that contains bleach and fabric softeners. Do not spot-clean with solvents.
2) Pre Wash Before Wearing
Washing new clothes “reduces the content of chemicals,” especially residual chemicals that may be left over from the manufacturing process.
Another reason to wash new clothes is to wash out extra dye that can be transferred to your skin or other garments.
3) Wash With Like Colours
For bright colour apparels, it is strongly encouraged to wash them separately for the first wash. The usual practice of separating whites, bright and darks applies.
4) Use A Laundry Net
Place your activewear separately in a laundry net to prevent cotton fluff, velcro, zippers or other rough fabrics getting on the delicate performance fabric. Turning your activewear inside out before washing will also prevent fading and pilling of your activewear.
5) Machine Wash With Cold Water
Wash it in a washing machine in cold water. A full cycle of wash/rinse/spin works. Hand-washing is not recommended as washing technique varies.
Cold water is recommended because it will preserve the colours, fibres and helps with shape retention.
6) Hang Dry
Hanging dry is not only great for synthetic fabrics, it’s also better for the environment. It uses less energy and preserves the shape of your clothing.
It’s ok to tumble dry on low from time to time. Just remember to keep the temperature low.
7) Do Not Soak
Do not soak your activewear in water/detergent for prolonged period. No soaking prior/after washing is required.
It is also recommended to air your activewear if they are soaked with sweat before throwing it into the machine to prevent odour.
7) Do Not Iron
Do not use an iron. Use a steamer if straightening is required.
CARING FOR YOUR ACCESSORIES
1) You should wash your yoga mat after every 1-5 times of usage, depending on the sweat level and setting.
2) Spray mild soap and gently wipe away dirt with a sponge or cloth.
3) Wash or wipe off remaining soap.
4) Hang mat to dry thoroughly.
To best maintain your cork yoga mat and block, we recommend cleaning the cork surface with a damp cloth and airing it out after every practice! Some sun will also help eliminate any moisture in your cork yoga mat.
1) It is advised to wash your new yoga towel alone in cold water for the first wash.
2) Subsequent washes can be machine washed in a laundry net at low temperature.
3) Hang dry thoroughly.
1) You should wash your towel mat after every 1-5 times of usage, depending on the sweat level and setting.
2) Spray mild soap and gently scrub away dirt with a sponge or cloth.
3) For machine wash, it is recommended to wash the towel mat alone (without other garment as the rubber base might cause abrasion to other apparels).
4) Hang mat to dry (no dryer) thoroughly.
Not feeling your item? Don‘t sweat it! Head down to any of our stores within 30 days of placing your order for an immediate exchange. Please ensure that your item meets the Exchange Criteria (stated below).
For your item(s) to be eligible for exchange, please ensure that it fulfils the following criteria:
1. Must be in original condition (all tags & packaging included)
2. Have original receipt or proof of purchase (eg: email invoice)
3. Not have been worn, soiled, washed or altered in any way
4. Must be returned within 30 days from purchase date
5. Must not be a final sale item (excludes membership discount)
Should your item fail to meet all 5 of the requirements, no exchanges will be allowed. The condition of your return item will be assessed by our staff to determine eligibility.
Exchange Process [Local Orders]
For local purchases
To begin your exchange, simply bring your item(s) down to any of our stores (ensuring they meet all Exchange Criteria).
You may then select new items up to the original purchase value; any excess amount will have to be topped up. No refunds will be made for any unused amount. Any discount code used in the original purchase automatically applies to your newly exchanged items.
*During this period of covid heightened measures, we offer door step exchange at $10. Kindly contact us for more information.
Exchange Process [International Orders]
For international purchases
To start your return process, please ensure that your items meet the Exchange Criteria (listed above). Once you have determined that it's valid for exchange, please drop us an email at email@example.com with your order number. You will have to send the item back to us here in Singapore (postage will not be reimbursed). Upon successful processing, you will receive a coupon code amounting to the total value paid for the item(s) returned (excluding postage). This coupon code is valid for 3 months, for use on our online store (www.vivreactivewear.com).
Defective Items / Wrong item received
Please inspect your order upon receiving it and contact us immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org) should your item(s) be defective, damaged, or if you have received the wrong item. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Please note that we are only offering exchanges at this present time.
Refunds are only applicable on orders which cannot be fulfilled on Vivre Activewear's end (ie: item is out of stock).
Please note that Gift Cards are strictly not eligible for exchange or returns.
Well organised and HUGE selection!!
Well organised and items were sorted according to sizes. Hope to have more warehouse sales!
Sorry but I don’t really think it’s worth going.
A lot of the stocks were stained with make up. It was as if they were the bad stocks from stores. And it wasn’t exactly cheaper.
Loved the WHS! Enjoyed it so much because the layout was so convenient.
Everything was sorted out by sizes & crowd wasn’t too bad either :) overall a great experience.
Was very well organised given scale of the event. Little to no watiting things were well organised. Well done